The Wii Series is a line of simulation games developed by Nintendo. The first title was released as a launch title for the Wii in 2006. These games feature Miis in a simplistic casual setting where the player simulate real-life activities. As of September 2020, the Wii franchise has sold over 204.73 million units worldwide.
|2009||Wii||Wii Sports Resort||33.14|||
|2013||Wii U||Wii Sports Club||0.38*|||
|2011||Wii||Wii Play Motion||1.64|||
|2009||Wii||Wii Fit Plus||21.13|||
|2013||Wii U||Wii Fit U||0.86*|||
|2013||Wii U||Wii Party U||1.78|||
|2008||Other Wii Games||2.86|
- * identify VGChartz numbers
- Wii Sports was bundled with the Wii in all regions except Japan and South Korea.
- Wii Sports is the second
- Though the game was initially sold separately, Wii Sports Resort was later bundled with the Wii console.
- Initially, Wii Sports Club was only available on the Nintendo eShop with each sport needing to be bought separately. A retail release with all five sports has also been released.
- Wii Sports is the best selling Wii game of all time.
- Wii Sports is the third best selling Wii game of all time.
- Wii Play is the fifth best selling Wii game of all time.
- Wii Fit is the sixth best selling Wii game of all time.
- Wii Fit Plus is the seventh best selling Wii game of all time.
- Wii Party is the ninth best selling Wii game of all time.
- Wii Chess was only released physically in Europe, and on the WiiWare in Japan.
|Best selling franchises|
| Mario · Pokémon · FIFA · Grand Theft Auto · Call of Duty · Wii Series · Lego · The Sims · Minecraft · Final Fantasy · Assassin's Creed · Need for Speed · Sonic · Madden NFL · The Legend of Zelda · Star Wars · Resident Evil · Pro Evolution Soccer · Tetris · NBA 2K · (more)
See also: Best selling games · Best selling games worldwide · Highest grossing franchises