Pikmin is a strategy game franchise made by Nintendo. The series debuted in 2001 with the launch of the Nintendo GameCube. The games focus on directing a horde of plant-like creatures called Pikmin in order to collect items by destroying obstacles. As of March 2021, the Pikmin franchise has sold over 7.46 million copies worldwide.
|2008||Wii||New Play Control! Pikmin||0.498*|||
|2009||Wii||New Play Control! Pikmin 2||0.497*|||
|2013||Wii U||Pikmin 3||1.27|||
|2020||Switch||Pikmin 3 Deluxe||2.04|||
- * include VGChartz numbers
- New Play Control! Pikmin - 0.17 (JPN) [Famitsu], 0.158 (NA) [NPD], 0.17 (EU/Other) [VGChartz]
- New Play Control! Pikmin 2 - 0.237 (JPN) [Famitsu], 0.26 (NA/EU/Other) [VGChartz]
- New Play Control! Pikmin 2 was released in North America only as part of the Nintendo Selects line in 2012.
- Games Data Library
- https://www.npd.com/products/consumer-tracking/ As of July 2011